- South Carolina National Guard FCU offers a variety of Share accounts to help you save and earn interest. Mix and match them to fit your specific needs. So whether you want to save for vacation, holidays, emergencies, or any other purpose, we have an account that’s right for you.
Share Draft Accounts
- Whether you’re looking for an affordable share draft account for yourself, your teenager or college student, your business or even your company birthday fund, we are sure to have the account that’s right for you.
- With a minimum investment of $1,000.00, terms are available from 6 months to 36 months. Dividends are paid quarterly and can be disbursed into the Share Certificate or directly to the member.
IRAs (Individual Retirement Accounts)
- It’s never too soon to think about retirement, and a South Carolina National Guard FCU IRA is one of the easiest ways to save for your retirement years. We offer a wide range of IRA investment types and we pay competitive dividends on each. Our IRAs offer various tax advantages, as allowed by law. So, check with your tax advisor to determine which one is for you.
- South Carolina National Guard FCU offers a wide variety of loans to serve the individual needs of our members. Please contact a loan officer for specific questions to help us determine which loan would most benefit you.