South Carolina National Guard Federal Credit Union, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is committed to the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People.” This commitment is not just to our members, but to our staff as well. We encourage higher learning and offer educational opportunities specific to each staff member based on their personal career goals.
The SCNG FCU offers competitive compensation and our Full-Time positions provide an exceptional benefits package that includes: medical, dental, LTD, life, 401 (k), Vacation/Sick Day accrual, and more. A satisfactory credit, reference, and background check is required for employment with SCNG FCU. Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Excellent member-service attitude
- Ability to cross-sell products to meet member ’s needs
- Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Detail oriented and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self motivated
- Team player
Thank you for your interest in joining the SC National Guard FCU team!
Unfortunately, there are no openings at this time.
The South Carolina National Guard Federal Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In accordance with state and federal laws, our organization prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, military or veterans' status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by law.